If you’ve ever launched a boat you’ll understand. The mechanics arrived this morning and have decided they need more preparation time, and a longer commissioning time. Also the rigger is having a few issues and is asking for more time. So, the launch is now postponed until Thursday @ 9:00.

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑